You can create your animated cartoon-avatar from the Facebook Avatar feature and also you can share it on your timeline. This Facebook avatar can also be used as a profile picture for uniqueness. You can customize your avatar with various faces, hairstyles, and clothes.
The Facebook avatar can also be used when commenting on posts on Facebook news and on windows Messenger Facebook chat. The new feature Facebook avatar can also be shared on WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter. It’s almost identical to Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji.
Here’s how to create your own Facebook avatar:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click the ‘More’ button that appears in the upper right corner of your screen. That looks like it (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap to See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to get started.
- Choose your favorite skin tone and tap Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can choose Short, Medium, or Long with your hair color.
- Next, select your avatar’s facial shape, facial expressions, and facial lines.
- Now choose the shape and color of your avatar.
- Next, select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses to your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, choose a beard and hair color for the face.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar dress.
- Tap Next and Done.
You can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook. Facebook Avatar Builder can be found from bookmarks in the Facebook app, as well as in the commenter.