Covid-19 update from :
- Ministry of Health and Population: Click Here
- World Health Organization: Click Here
- WorldMeter: Click Here
Self-care For COVID-19
After being exposed to a person with COVID-19, do the following:
- Call your healthcare provider or the COVID-19 hotline to find out where and when you can get tested.
- Comply with contact tracking procedures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- If the test is not available, stay home and away from others for 14 days.
- While in solitary confinement, do not go to work, school, or public places. Ask someone to bring you things.
- Keep at least 1 meter away from others, even members of your family.
- Wear a medical mask to protect others, including if / when you need to seek medical help.
- Wash your hands often.
- Stay in a separate room from other family members, and if possible, wear a medical mask.
- Keep the room ventilated.
- If you share one room, place the beds at least 1 meter apart.
- Be aware of any 14-day signs.
- Call your health care provider immediately if you have any of these dangerous symptoms: shortness of breath, loss of speech or mobility, confusion or chest pain.
- Stay positive by communicating with your loved ones by phone or online, and by exercising at home.
Check New Updates in NepaleseLifestyle:
- Widow marriage in Nepal, will Nepalese accept ?
- Forest Minister Ale, who became a troll after spoiling the speech, blamed the technology
- Now a separate website for IPO applications ~ Mero Share
- Nokia Premium Smartphone with 108-megapixel cameras
- Binod Chaudhary plans to deliver WaiWai to every house in the world